Thursday, September 3, 2009

T Minus Two Days


Where I'm Headed: Salamanca, España

On Friday I will be jetting off on an overnight flight to Madrid, and upon arriving I will find the bus to Salamanca without any kind of hiccup. I'll make my way to this beautiful (and v. old) city, whose culture centers around the vibrant (and, surprise, v. v. old) Universidad. From there.. who knows? 

Adventures will inevitably ensue, and (most of) those will be recorded here, for those at home to keep tabs on how I'm spending my time, and for me to have some kind of English-language outlet for my thoughts and experiences.

Pictures too! I'll be posting the bulk of my photos on my picasa website (http://picasaweb.google.co
m/holdsworth.alicia ), which is blank for now, but won't be for long, as well as some post-pertinent pictorials here.

All contact information is in a note on my facebook page - check there or email me if you want my skype name or address or something. 

Current state: half-packed, excited(!) and admirably composed - I'll let you know when the reality of this whole thing finally clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment